Form Submission Request
Do you have a form that needs to be filled out by the Office of the Registrar?
For all other inquiries, use our Contact Form.
Instructions for form submission:
- Complete all sections of your form but leave the following information blank, for security purposes (with the exception of Form B - please fill out Section 1 entirely):
- SIN information, your personal mailing address, date of birth, emergency contact section, you (and your partner’s) signature (if applicable) and any section to be completed by the Office of the Registrar staff.
- Submit your form as a PDF*
*This page will only accept PDF type files. If you are having difficulty with saving your file under that file type, contact the Student Service Centre
What happens Next?
Once you submit your form, we will complete the Office of the Registrar sections and send it back to you with instructions on how to submit. We are not able to submit the form on your behalf (with the exception of Form B: we will submit this on your behalf).
Important notice: please check your junk/spam folder
We have been informed that some of the emails that we have sent the completed form attached have been filtered into students’ junk/spam folders. Please check this folder periodically.
Additionally, you may also wish to create a filter in your UAlberta email account to ensure that future emails are received in your Inbox:
- In your email search box, type email@example.com
- Click on the “down arrow” button on the right hand side of the search box
- Click on “Create filter”
- Select “Never send to Spam” from the list of options and click on “Create filter”
Please do not use this form to submit application-related documents; these should be uploaded through your Launchpad status page under "Upload documents". If you are having issues, please submit these documents through our Contact Form
. Submitting application-related documents through the form below will delay processing.